Anime/Manga-Based Movies/Film

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
What is your favorite manga/anime-based movie? Which is your least favorite? Do you prefer the animated or the live-action? Do you have any questions, comments, concerns or theories? Sound off!

Re: Anime/Manga-Based Movies/Film

Ivy182
DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Champloo, Elfen Lied, The Garden of Words, Fullmetal Alchemist. That's what I got off the top of my head right now.

Re: Anime/Manga-Based Movies/Film

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Those all have movies? I'm so behind, lol

Re: Anime/Manga-Based Movies/Film

Ivy182
Garden of Words is a short film.  Samurai Champloo and Elfen Lied don't have movies, they're just series.  All good stuff.  Go for Elfen Lied, its only 13 episodes.

Re: Anime/Manga-Based Movies/Film

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
I haven't watched a good anime movie in...ages. Can't remember the last one I saw. I've never been big into it, cause comics & writing my own stuff occupies so much of my time.

Also, for the non-movie stuff, you can post here, if you like.