Art Gallery!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
For any of your own art you'd like to post! Perhaps you want to show samples from your portfolio for a potential commission/request. Perhaps you want to show off your progress on FINALLY LEARNING HOW TO HECKIN' DRAW HANDS AND FEET. Maybe you're just bored, but then ended up going way too far on what was supposed to be just a doodle, and now, oops, you made something amazing. Or just want to show off your progress from mediocre-to-masterpiece.

Show us what you got! Give or accept constructive critique! Swap art! Trade tips!

All questions, comments and concerns are welcome!

Re: Art Gallery!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I was doing some practice sketches and this one got away from me. I certainly enjoyed the result though.

Re: Art Gallery!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Nicely done! Your hand should slip more often, lol

Re: Art Gallery!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Well, I'm trying to teach myself how to draw a wider range of facial shapes so there may be a few goofs like this in the near future.

Re: Art Gallery!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
It's very well done. Not sure what you were going for, but I like it!

Re: Art Gallery!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Initially, I was going for like a handsome man type thing. But I couldn't get the nose right and sorta just left it out but kept drawing around it until.... like I said...it got away from me.

Re: Art Gallery!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
It's good, though! Plus, it's in black & white, you can always tweak the nose, right?

Re: Art Gallery!

Guardianwriter
Cover art for my novel, not my work
Find my novel at: https://www.amazon.com/Guardian-Into-Light-JL-Meredith-ebook/dp/B09ML7V944/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2J4J5MJACNB7E&keywords=jl+meredith&qid=1659837063&sprefix=%2Caps%2C69&sr=8-1