Black Mirror

Pietro BlaXimoff
Have you watched Black Mirror on Netflix yet? If not, will you? If so, have you got a favorite episode/scenario you like this far? Hit us w/ theories, questions, comments and concerns!

Re: Black Mirror

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
It's on my to-do list. My brother has watched it all and keeps raving about it. From what I understand each episode is hit-or-miss in terms of interesting stories, but the series as a whole has more good stories than bad ones.

Re: Black Mirror

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
I love the series. There's certainly some hits and misses, but yeah, overall, it's good. Also, it's not very long at all. It's 4 seasons, but 20 episodes currently.