DC Comics TV

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
For all live-action and animated DC Comics shows. Whether or not they are connected in any way to the DCEU/Worlds of DC, feel free to contribute! All questions, comments, concerns and theories welcome! (And if conversation about a particular show takes off, feel free to let that title branch off into its own thread!)

Re: DC Comics TV

Darth.thamiel
Finally finished watching Titans... What a weird way to end the season...

Re: DC Comics TV

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Did you enjoy the season, though? I know I did!