Dungeons and Dragons (D&D)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator

Here, you can discuss what you think/know/love/loathe about Dungeons and Dragons! You can even make plans for your own D&D meetups (here on the Forum or in real life), if you so desire. Character design, worldbuilding, rules for different generations, you name it, we're game to talk here!

Re: Dungeons and Dragons (D&D)

Cherrio
Personally, I'm pretty psyched about the Ravnica setting. I see all the factions as flawed in their own ways, and I think the ideal is taking the best ideals of each one and coming up with something transcendent.

Plus I like the idea of people finding fringe groups that divide lawful-to-a-fault factions and chaotic-to-a-fault ones. :P

Re: Dungeons and Dragons (D&D)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
That sounds awesome! I've heard the name Ravnica, but could you elaborate on what you enjoy about each, and where you think each falls short? I'm interested to get some more insight on these, cause I'm very new to roleplaying, and I could use all the feedback I can get.