Harry Potter

Pietro BlaXimoff

Re: Harry Potter

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I was never that much of a fan of the original Harry Potter series, but I'm a big fan of the latest "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" addition to the universe. It's like they focused on all the actually interesting portions of a world of magic.

Re: Harry Potter

Zaleramancer
Administrator
I haven't actually had a chance to catch any of those. How many do they have planned again?

I'm kind of grouchy that apparently dumbledore's backstory is going to get quietly ignored again.
"It was exactly then that Aesma did a truly impossible thing, since by then she was thoroughly fed up." ~ Aesma and the Red Eyed King

Re: Harry Potter

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Lol, I've never been one for novels, which sucks. I wonder how long it'll take me to read this series, finally.

Re: Harry Potter

Zaleramancer
Administrator
Where are you starting?
"It was exactly then that Aesma did a truly impossible thing, since by then she was thoroughly fed up." ~ Aesma and the Red Eyed King

Re: Harry Potter

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
I have yet to read an HP book yet. I may try it in coming years, but it was never one that really caught my eye, even with all the hype, tbh