Horror Movies!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Have you got any horror movie recommends? Favorite or least favorite scenes? Favorite horror movie antagonists/monsters/killers/demons/creatures? What series do you think could use a reboot/remake/reimagining? Which reboot, remake or reimagining did really well (or really badly)? Any art (including fan art) you'd like to share? Any questions, comments, concerns or theories? What's your Halloween movie marathon lineup?

Sound off!

Re: Horror Movies!

kaiju66
We were talking about French extreme horror like:
Martyrs
Inside
The Horde
High Tension
Mutants

Those are good ones to start with.

Re: Horror Movies!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Nice! I hope to give those a watch soon.