Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator

Share your questions, comments, concerns and theories! Your favorite characters, iconic moments, memes, and more!

Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Seriously, can somebody tell me what it's about? lol, I've heard of it, but never watched.

Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

RubiX_CubiX_Noggin_mp4
Hello! I just joined to check out this forum! I appreciate this so much <3
This is one of my favorite anime so I just came in here to point that out as a fellow JoJo fan!
The art style is what mainly drew me into the show because the art style stands out from a lot of other anime that exist.

Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

RubiX_CubiX_Noggin_mp4
Im not sure if you ever got the chance to check up on the anime ever since 2019. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure involves a plot that occurs for generations in the JoJo family tree, each JoJo from each part at least from 1-6 is related to one another. The main conflict in JoJo stems from the rivalry between Jonathan Joestar and Dio Brando.

Part 1 Phantom Blood---->Jonathan Joestar
Part 2 Battle Tedenecy----->Joesph Joestar
Part 3 Stardust Crusaders-------> Jotaro Kujo
Part 4 Diamond is Unbreakable------>Josuke Higashikata
Part 5 Golden Wind--------> Giorno Giovanna
Part 6 Stone Ocean--------> Jolyne Cujoh
All parts 1-6 manga & anime is available
Parts 7-9 has not been animated as of right now so you can only read it

Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

RubiX_CubiX_Noggin_mp4
This picture you used if for example from Part 5 Golden Wind