Jurassic Park/Jurassic World

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
So! Which movie is your favorite? Which dinosaur is your favorite? Also, feel free to share any theories, questions, comments or concerns.

Re: Jurassic Park/Jurassic World

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
So has anyone noticed that the Jurrasic World Films are almost copying the basic plots of the original Jurassic Park Films

In the first Park film, the dinosaurs get out and destroy the park. T-Rex saves the day in the end. Which is basically what happens in the first World film too.

In the second Park film, they return to the island to capture dinos. Then the dinos escape into a populated area. I haven't seen the second World film yet, but that seems to be the plot if the commercials are anything to go by.

I guess this means that the third World film will feature the rescue of an annoying brat from a dinosaur that has its own musical cue.

Thoughts?

Re: Jurassic Park/Jurassic World

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
lol, I still need to watch the first Jurassic World.