Ninja-K

Capismycopilot
Does anyone know if there are any plans for a new volume of Ninja-K?  Love that book.

Re: Ninja-K

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Yep, it's currently in progress! Issue #14 just came out today, I believe!

Re: Ninja-K

Capismycopilot
Sweet!!  That's good news.

Re: Ninja-K

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
I've heard things here and there about this title. What's it about? I may give it a read soon!