Secret Six

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Have you got a favorite issue? A favorite arc? A favorite character? A favorite team combination? Would you like to ask for, or provide a reading recommendation list? Share your thoughts, questions, comments, concerns and theories here!

Re: Secret Six

Fereality
My
A new Mockingbird recruits a new Secret Six including Catman & Scandal Savage to track down a slave ring, by promising them each something they want.

Secret Six - Mockingbird, Catman, Scandal Savage, Mister Freeze, Giganta, Syonide II, & the Tattooed Man
“What we are never changes, but who we are never stops changing”
-Gil Grissom