Supernatural

Pietro BlaXimoff

Re: Supernatural

Zaleramancer
Administrator
I'm not surprised that supernatural is still ongoing, just kind of curious?

The show was obviously written to end in like 5-6 seasons, and then just kept going, so the quality has dropped since then.
"It was exactly then that Aesma did a truly impossible thing, since by then she was thoroughly fed up." ~ Aesma and the Red Eyed King

Re: Supernatural

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
I've thought of giving it a watch, but I know how I am. If it starts to suck, I'm still a completist.

Perhaps I'll test my fortitude in coming years, lol

Re: Supernatural

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I've watched a huge portion of the show, well past its first few shark-jumping moments, but I couldn't stick with it after a point because it just becomes so ridiculous that nothing really seems to have any weight. When your main characters have died and been resurrected more times than anyone can remember, you lose the sense of any kind of real danger. Plus, they keep trying to raise the bar in terms of what supernatural enemy they have to fight. At some point, they just started inventing new ones.

Re: Supernatural

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Yeah, I may just stick w/ maybe the single-digit seasons. I got no patience for "God's sister" and all that.