THE RULES

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Content restrictions are few, but I will try to make them clearly defined. Don't care that some will be obvious, I will define them anyway, to be certain that nobody mistakes the purpose of this Forum or the threads within. And I expect that policing adherence to the rules will be a team effort.

0) Same general rules apply here as to the rest of the Forum, to the discretion of administrators.
1) No rape/forced (BDSM is allowed, but only if the faces reflect pleasure)
2) No pedophilia (Yes, this means no shota and lolicon)
3) No injuries/blood/violence (consent is key, and again, faces must reflect pleasure)
4) No zoophilia/bestiality (Furry content IS allowed, because they are consenting adults, albeit another species)
5) No scatophilia (feces fetish); urine fetish IS allowed (it's just yellow water)
6) No emetophilia (vomit fetish)
7) No necrophilia (dead fetish)
8) Tagging posts is essential; try to add as many relevant tags as possible; and when others post, please try to help, if you see missing or unnecessary tags
9) Non-NSFW content IS allowed. It doesn't have to be sexual; it can be purely romantic or flirtatious or sexy (but not platonic; there must be some element of lust/romance/sex/sexuality involved)
10) NO KINK SHAMING ALLOWED; you may see some WEIRD stuff; people get enough judging outside of the Forum; let them enjoy what they enjoy; feel free to compliment or talk, if you share tastes, but if you think they're weird or gross, just bow out; don't make them feel bad for what they like (as long as it does not violate the above rules, or any other rules that ended up on this list)