The Dragon Prince

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
The Dragon prince has only recently come out on Netflix! It's only in its first season, and there are only nine episodes! Have you watched it yet? Have you got a favorite character? Have you got a favorite episode? Do you want to share questions, comments, concerns or theories? Feel like sharing some fan art? This is the thread for you!

Re: The Dragon Prince

CJPendragon
I found some of the animation to be a bit clunky and awkward, the pilot especially had some jerky movements to it. But the character designs and backgrounds are gorgeous, and the plot was fun. Simplistic enough to follow with some predictable twists in it that weren’t diminished by guessing ahead. I can’t wait for more.

Re: The Dragon Prince

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Yeah, the animation was imperfect, but I really enjoyed the story and the characters were charming.