Welcome, Users!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Come one, come all, sci-fi, fantasy & horror fans! Here is the landing pad for fans of all shapes, sizes, colors, ethnicities, races, ages, sexes/genders, orientations, status and other backgrounds! We will be a veritable multiverse for experts/aficionados/connoisseurs/enthusiasts/fanboys/fangirls/geeks/nerds/Blerds to share their very favorite parts of fandom!

Whether you create, or you share work created by others (credited), we want you to join us, and you are welcome!

Feel free to make an introduction and tell us about yourself! And feel free to make friends--and invite friends!

Not only do we want variety, but also community!

About Me:
Location: Florida
Punctuality: I'm on nearly everyday, throughout 40-70% of the day. If you log in and I'm not on, I'm either close to logging or have just logged off.
Age: 26 (Birthday- July 25th, 1991)
Languages: English
Biggest Fandoms: Marvel, DC, Doctor Who, Sailor Moon, Avatar (The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra), The Walking Dead
Things you should know about me: I'm Christian. I am Black, male (he/him). I love sci-fi, fantasy and horror; in particular, comics, as well as mythology, philosophy, religion and psychology.
How I got my name: Prince Shadowulf Lycurgus VonBane is a character that I made up in 9th grade. He was a lycanthropic (werewolf) prince in a comic that I made, which was based off of a mediocre short story I wrote. I fell in love with the character, and he is partly the reason I expounded upon the entire Celadon mythos, so I chose to don his name as a constant grateful reminder.

Re: Welcome, Users!

SuperheroPOLL
Okay, I'm ready  :)

Re: Welcome, Users!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Welcome! Happy to have you!

Re: Welcome, Users!

Zaleramancer
Hey, Wulf.

About me:
Location: Mississippi
Punctuality: I am infrequent, like a deep space object drifting in and out of the sun.
Age: 24
Languages: English
Biggest Fandoms: Tabletop games (Namely Nobilis, Chuubo's Marvelous Wish Granting Engine), Steven Universe, a variety of anime including Madoka Magica, and an eclectic collection of comics (Sandman, a few young avengers runs, runaways).
Things you should know about me: I am irreligious, white, and a queer dude (he/him). I know about all the gay comics.
How I got my name: I was obsessed with Final Fantasy 12 and picked a name derived from one of the summons in it, back when I joined the original iteration of this forum way back when.
"It was exactly then that Aesma did a truly impossible thing, since by then she was thoroughly fed up." ~ Aesma and the Red Eyed King

Re: Welcome, Users!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Glad you came aboard! It's been a while since we've had a proper forum chat.

Re: Welcome, Users!

Zaleramancer
Administrator
It has indeed.

I'll need a new signature.
"It was exactly then that Aesma did a truly impossible thing, since by then she was thoroughly fed up." ~ Aesma and the Red Eyed King

Re: Welcome, Users!

Marvelous Miscreant
I think I'll take this opportunity to try and get back into being more involved in this community.

Re: Welcome, Users!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
I know it's super-dead right now, but we can make this whatever we'd like it to be. No pressure!

Re: Welcome, Users!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Still, some of my best memories took place on the old forum and I want to stick around.

Re: Welcome, Users!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Well, I'm happy to have you, as ever.

Re: Welcome, Users!

Marvel.Thalia
Sup it's @Marvel_Thalia from twitter, I'm also the Bana Artemis Let's Talk

About Me:
Location: London, England

Languages: English + 3 words of French, Bonjour, comment ça va?

Biggest Fandoms: Marvel (movies, comics, live actions shows), DC (animation, TV and comics), Percy Jackson (books), I also like anime although it's been a while since I've watched any, and of course both avatar series and I love How To Train Your Dragons (Movies, shows)

Things you should know about me:

- I'm Roman Catholic.
- I am half Nigerian and half Jamaican.
- She/Her.

How I got my name:
 On Instagram I'm Marvel.Laughing.Thalia because we were (and technically still are) a group called the laughing.family, it was a PJO fandom thing Thalia is my favourite PJO character and she's my 5th fave character over all. Then when I went more multi-fandom, Marvel stuck. So here I am.
~Marvel.Thalia

Re: Welcome, Users!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Welcome! Happy to have you!

Re: Welcome, Users!

Marvelous Miscreant
Hey, Welcome.Glad you could join us. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Re: Welcome, Users!

El_Rigo
Is here

Re: Welcome, Users!

Myself
Administrator
Location: Victoria, Australia.
Punctuality: Will probably vary a lot.
Age: 24. Turning 25 on May 30th 2019.
Languages: Only english fluently. I've studied Esperanto (decent, perhaps fluent someday), Spanish (conversational), German (can make basic conversation if I work at it) and French (only know a few words and have only studied for this year.
Things you should know about me: I am autistic.
How I got my name: On the old SPL site, I was asked for a username and thought "Myself" would be funny. The name then stuck on the old forum and on the SPL Facebook page.

Re: Welcome, Users!

Darth.thamiel
About Me:
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Punctuality: Varies depending on my mental state
Age: 34
Languages: English
Biggest Fandoms: Marvel, DC, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Stargate, Star Wars, A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones), The Cosmere, Dungeons and Dragons (especially Forgotten Realms), etc ad nauseum.
Things you should know about me: I'm a gay male hardcore geek with MANY geeky interests. I have an interest in the occult and love studying different belief systems, though no longer feel attached to any of them directly. I'm also a remedial massage therapist.
How I got my name: Years ago my obsession with both Star Wars and the occult lead me to choosing an online identity that focused on some of the darker elements of both... Darth referencing the Sith Lords and Thamiel referencing the darker aspects of Kaballah representing the duality of things divine.

Re: Welcome, Users!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Welcome! Happy to have you!

Re: Welcome, Users!

BaldBeardedBard
About Me:
Location: OOOoooooklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...
Punctuality: Probably on and off. Not far away.
Age: 34 - Jan 7th 1985
Languages: English
Biggest Fandoms: Marvel, DC, Top Cow, Warcraft, D&D, Doctor Who, 80s Cartoons, and more, so much more.
Things you should know about me: Married, father of 5, storyteller, guitarist, I was raised pagan, Wiccan specifically but my beliefs are much more personal now. I'm a huge mythology nerd, I worked in the medical field off and on for a decade, mostly occupational medicine and drug testing. I love music, heavy metal, grunge, blues, garage rock, my guilty pleasures are Nickelback, Taylor Swift and Rhianna. Shame me, I deserve it.
How I got my name: I'm bald. I have a beard, her name is Delilah. I play a Bard in D&D 90% of the time. I also tell stories and play music, and what is that if not a Bard? So. Bald.Bearded.Bard. /bow My REAL name is Stonie, I'm named after my grandfather who was Elias Stonewall Turner, he went by Stonie. He hated his real name, for some reason, probably had something to do with his Dad. But he refused to answer to anything other than Stonie. There's a tradition on my Dad's side of the family, you name the first born son after the Mom's Dad and the Dad's Dad. My Mom's father was Stonie, my Dad's Dad was Howard Ray. So I'm Stonie Ray. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Welcome, Users!

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Welcome, Stonie!

So happy you decided to join!

*we have juice and snacks, bathroom is on the left, porn is in the section at the very bottom*

Re: Welcome, Users!

Dryad
Hello all, it's been awhile since I've posted and well, I wonder if people remember me? Went to look up the old forums and found this instead
12