Justice League

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator

JUSTICE LEAGUE READING GUIDE

Re: Justice League

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator

SUPERMAN/BATMAN TEAM-UP READING GUIDE

Re: Justice League

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator

BOOSTER GOLD/BLUE BEETLE (BLUE & GOLD) READING LIST

Re: Justice League

Fereality
My take on the Justice League of America
Again Flashpoint & Nightmare52 hasn't happened.

They are the Earth's greatest heroes... It's the Justice League, do I really need to explain.

Justice League – Martian Manhunter (Chairman), Zatanna, Superman, Wonder Woman, Dr. Light II, Green Arrow, Green Lantern (John Stewart), (Killer) Frost, Livewire, Batwoman, Cyborg, Fire, & Aquaman.

I know that KF's redemption arc was N52 but it was one of the few things they got right.
“What we are never changes, but who we are never stops changing”
-Gil Grissom

Re: Justice League

Fereality
My JL Task Force
While the JLA is steamroller, the Task Force is a scalpel. They handle missions that require stealth and finesse.

Justice League Task Force - Captain Atom,  Bohemian (Cynthia "Cindy" Reynolds), Icemaiden (Sigrid Nansen), Vibe (Cisco Ramon), Red Tornado, Atom (Ray Palmer), &  Manitou Dawn.
“What we are never changes, but who we are never stops changing”
-Gil Grissom

Re: Justice League

Fereality

While in Mexico on a teacher exchange program Gangbuster encounters a crime lord with some super powered muscle. He ends up working with the Mexican super team, Justica.

Justica – El Dorado (Chairman), Acrata, El Muerto, Iman, & Bushmaster II