Sonic the Hedgehog

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator

Share your thoughts, concerns, feelings, theories, pics and memes! Show love for the world of Sonic the Hedgehog!

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog

Pietro BlaXimoff

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog

RubiX_CubiX_Noggin_mp4
I really been a sonic fan for a very long time! not even a fan at this point but I always had an obsession with it even as I got older!
I been really trying to tap into the comic parts of Sonic as well to further this!