NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

12345 ... 14

Immortal Hulk #11
Infinity Wars Infinity #1
Killmonger #3
Man Without Fear #1
Marvel Knights 20th #5
Mr. And Mrs. X #7
Runaways #17
Shatterstar #4
Star Wars Age Of Republic Obi-Wan Kenobi
Tony Stark Iron Man #7
Uncanny X-Men #8
Winter Soldier #2
Wolverine The Long Night Adaptation #1
Hoo boy! That's a great haul!

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
It was a good week!

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
New Comics for 1/9/2019:

AFTERSHOCK COMICS
Patience Conviction Revenge #5

DC COMICS
Adventures Of The Super Sons #6
Batman #62
Batman Kings Of Fear #6
Deathstroke #39
Green Arrow #48
Green Lantern #3
Harley Quinn #57
Justice League #15
Martian Manhunter #2
Nightwing #56
Suicide Squad Black Files #3
Young Justice #1

IMAGE COMICS
Bitter Root #3
Blackbird #4
Criminal #1
Last Siege #8

MARVEL COMICS
Avengers #12
Black Order #3
Captain Marvel #1
Domino #10
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #1
Iceman #5
Man Without Fear #2
Miles Morales Spider-Man #2
Punisher #6
Spider-Gwen Ghost-Spider #4
Star Wars #59
Star Wars Age Of Republic Jango Fett #1
Thor #9
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #40
Uncanny X-Men #9
Web Of Venom Unleashed #1
X-23 #8

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Awesome lineup! Have you picked them up already, or you just got them lined up?

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
I usually go to my LCS on Saturdays (due to my work schedule - that's the first day I can get there.  But everything is already pulled for me).

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Nicely done! Usually, I pick up TPBs from eBay. Single issues, I get from my occasional trips to the Coliseum of Comics.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
That's cool!  Best of both worlds! There are certain books I get in TPB (like The Walking Dead - I just think it reads better that way).

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
For sure!

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
New Comics for 1/16/2019:

BOOM! STUDIOS
Black Badge #6
Firefly #3

DC COMICS
Batman Who Laughs #2
Catwoman #7
Detective Comics #996
Flash #62
Hawkman #8
Justice League Dark #7
Red Hood Outlaw #30
Suicide Squad #50
Superman #7
Titans #33
Wonder Woman #62

DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT
James Bond Origin #5 (Cover A John Cassaday), 3.99

IMAGE COMICS
Middlewest #3
Warning #3

MARVEL COMICS
Amazing Spider-Man #13
Asgardians Of The Galaxy #5
Black Panther #8
Black Widow #1
Conan The Barbarian #2
Fantastic Four #6
Invaders #1
Ironheart #2
Man Without Fear #3
Marvel Comics Presents #1
Return Of Wolverine #4
Spider-Man Deadpool #44
Star Wars Age Of Republic Special #1
Uncanny X-Men #10
Venom #10

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Nicely done! How many of those per week do you tend to read?

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
I pick up my books on Saturday, and I'm usually done with the list by Tuesday/Wednesday.  So I typically finish bu the next NCBD  :)  A glorious, nerdy circle!

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
That's awesome, lol

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
New Comics for 1/23/2019:
BOOM! STUDIOS
Buffy The Vampire Slayer #1
Smooth Criminals #3

DC COMICS
American Carnage #3
Aquaman #44
Batman #63
Freedom Fighters #2
Justice League #16
Naomi #1
Shazam #2
Teen Titans #26

IMAGE COMICS
Hardcore #2

MARVEL COMICS
Avengers #13
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #2
Guardians Of The Galaxy #1
Immortal Hulk #12
Man Without Fear #4
Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur #39
Shuri #4
Star Wars #60
Superior Spider-Man #2
Uncanny X-Men Annual #1

VALIANT ENTERTAINMENT
X-O Manowar #23

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Nice! Of those #1 issues, which are you most hype for?

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
Well, I'm really intrigued by Naomi.  The premise sounds great & I'm a Bendis fan.  If done right, should be an awesome new character to the DCU.  But I do have to say I'm excited for Cates on GOTG (that dude could write an office supply catalog and I'd by it).  But of the 2, I'm looking forward to Naomi.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Nice. I'm actually about to start my reading right now. Think I may start w/ the bigger scale stuff and work my way down to the street-level-type stories.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
Cool!  Let me know what you think.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Gonna give it a read shortly.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
New Comics 1/30/2019:

DARK HORSE COMICS
Wyrd #1

DC COMICS
Action Comics #1007
Batgirl #31
Detective Comics #997
Flash #63
Flash Annual #2,
Heroes In Crisis #5
Justice League Annual #1
Justice League Odyssey #5
Teen Titans Annual #1,
Terrifics #12
Wonder Woman #63

DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT
James Bond 007 #3 9

IMAGE COMICS
Infinite Dark #4

MARVEL COMICS
Age Of X-Man Alpha #1
Amazing Spider-Man #14
Black Panther Vs Deadpool #4
Captain America #7
Dead Man Logan #3
Doctor Strange #10
Exiles #12
Man Without Fear #5
Marvel Knights 20th #6
Ms. Marvel #37
Punisher #7
Spider-Man Deadpool #45
Star Wars Doctor Aphra #28
Unstoppable Wasp #4
Weapon H #12
West Coast Avengers #7
X-Force #2

VALIANT ENTERTAINMENT
Bloodshot Rising Spirit #3

What I'm looking forward to:

Wyrd:  Described as Constantine meets X-Files.  Sign me up.
Detective Comics #997: Who's targeting Bruce's loved ones?
Terrifics #12: Terrific *ahem* book
James Bond 007 #3: Love the updated Oddjob
Captain America #7:  Love the Power Elite.
Exiles #12:  Last issue.  Wolvie sad.
Man without Fear #5:  We'll see how this leads into the new DD ongoing.
Punisher #7:  This book is BRUTAL.  In a good way.
Unstoppable Wasp #4:  This book is so much fun.  Love it.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Great pull list! Excellent choices.