NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

1234 ... 14

NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Every Wednesday is New Comic Book Day! What comics make up your lineup for this NCBD?

Here's mine!

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
My pull list for 12/12/2018:
AFTERSHOCK COMICS
Dead Kings #2
Patience Conviction Revenge #4

DARK HORSE COMICS
Mystery Science Theater 3000 #3

DC COMICS
Batman Annual #3
Batman Who Laughs #1
Detective Comics #994
Flash #60
Hawkman #7
Justice League Dark #6
Suicide Squad #49
Superman #6
Titans #31
Wonder Woman #60

DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT
James Bond Origin #4

IMAGE COMICS
Bitter Root #2
Infinite Dark #3 3.99

MARVEL COMICS
Amazing Spider-Man #11
Asgardians Of The Galaxy #4
Avengers #11
Black Order #2
Black Panther #7
Champions #27
Defenders Doctor Strange #1
Defenders Silver Surfer #1
Fantastic Four Wedding Special #1
Infinity Wars Ghost Panther #2
Infinity Wars Sleepwalker #4
Miles Morales Spider-Man #1
Mr. And Mrs. X #6, 3.99
Peter Parker The Spectacular Spider-Man #313
Spider-Force #3
Spider-Girls #3
Spider-Gwen Ghost-Spider #3
Star Wars Age Of Republic Darth Maul #1
Star Wars Doctor Aphra #27
True Believers Fantastic Four Dragon Man #1
True Believers Fantastic Four Molecule Man #1
True Believers Fantastic Four Super-Skrull #1
Typhoid Fever Iron Fist #1
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39
Uncanny X-Men #5
Unstoppable Wasp #3
Weapon X #27
X-23 #7
X-Men Red #11

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Nice! Wish I could afford to get my hands on that many!

How close is your local comic store?

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
It's Rockhead's Comics and Games, if you are ever in the Kenosha, Wisconsin area.  Great shop!  It's been my LCS for 20 years (for 10 years, I lived in D.C and went to Fantom Comics - another great store).   Rockhead's is pretty close to where I live - about a 10 minute drive (we here in the Upper Midwest measure distance in time rather than miles :) )

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Oh, nice!

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
Yeah, it's pretty awesome!  I really look forward to Saturday afternoons (that's when I pick up my pull list) and talk comics for a little bit.  It's my "High Fidelity" moment.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
My LCS is across town, about 20-ish minutes away. I don't get there often, smh

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
I understand that completely.  It's such a bummer.  I feel like I have to carve out that time to get to the shop.  Like, just for an hour or so, this is just for me.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Yeah, when I get the chance to go out, I usually end up spending between $5-$20. Takes me way too long for my ride, they usually wait out in the car, but it's so worth it, lol

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
Haha!  It certainly is worth it!

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
Pull List for 12/19:
BOOM STUDIOS
Black Badge #5
Firefly #2

DC COMICS
American Carnage #2
Aquaman #43
Batman #61
Batman Kings Of Fear #5
Catwoman #6
Freedom Fighters #1
Harley Quinn #56
Justice League #14
Nightwing #55
Teen Titans #25

DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT
James Bond 007 #2

IMAGE COMICS
Hardcore #1
Middlewest #2
Warning #2

MARVEL COMICS
Amazing Spider-Man #12
Black Panther Vs Deadpool #3
Captain America #6
Champions Annual #1
Dead Man Logan #2
Defenders The Best Defense #1
Domino #9
Exiles #11
Extermination #5
Iceman #4
Infinity Wars #6
Infinity Wars Fallen Guardian #1
Killmonger #2
Life Of Captain Marvel #5
Marvel Knights 20th #4
Old Man Hawkeye #12
Punisher #5
Runaways #16
Season's Beatings #1
Shuri #3
Spider-Geddon #5
Star Wars Darth Vader #25
Thor #8
True Believers Fantastic Four Blastaar #1
True Believers Fantastic Four Frightful Four #1
True Believers Fantastic Four Klaw #1
True Believers Fantastic Four Ronan And The Kree #1
Uncanny X-Men #6
Weapon H #11
West Coast Avengers #6

VALIANT ENTERTAINMENT
Bloodshot Rising Spirit #2
X-O Manowar #22

Holy Moses on the Mountain.  I'm glad I'm done holiday shopping.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
At least no fault can be found with your taste in comics, lol

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
Haha!  That is much appreciated, my friend!

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
Pull List for 12/26:

Fantastic Four #5
Superior Spider-Man #1
Uncanny X-Men #7
X-Force #1

Man, my pull hasn't been this small in years.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Yep, it's small for me, too. It's pretty much this same list, but instead of Superior Spider-Man #1, it's Cloak and Dagger: Negative Exposure #1.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
Cool!  I bought the first "season" that Marvel made available in print (haven't read it yet).  Written by Dennis Hopeless, right?

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Yep! Dennis Hopeless is doing really fun stuff w/ Cloak and Dagger. And he's working w/ the Freeform TV channel, where their live-action show airs. I really admire his dedication to the heroes.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
That's awesome!  I didn't know he was involved with the show.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Pietro BlaXimoff
Administrator
Yep! Chatted to him about it, briefly, on Twitter.

Re: NCBD (New Comic Book Day!)

Capismycopilot
New books for 1/2/2019
Coda #8
Action Comics #1006
Batgirl #30
Detective Comics #995
Flash #61
Heroes In Crisis #4
Justice League Odyssey #4
Terrifics #11
Titans #32
Wonder Woman #6
Errand Boys #4
Champions #1
Conan The Barbarian #1
Deadpool #8
Immortal Hulk #11
Infinity Wars Infinity #1
Killmonger #3
Man Without Fear #1
Marvel Knights 20th #5
Mr. And Mrs. X #7
Runaways #17
Shatterstar #4
Star Wars Age Of Republic Obi-Wan Kenobi
Tony Stark Iron Man #7
Uncanny X-Men #8
Winter Soldier #2
Wolverine The Long Night Adaptation #1